This section last modified 7/5/2020
|Experienced Beginner Stepsheets:|
|We have PDF stepsheets for MOST of the Beginner dances.|
|They are in Google Drive, Album 3 – Experienced Beginner Step Sheets|
* For explanation of “step sheet codes” (example ‘ss-ck’) and Copper Knob links, see Sect 3B below.
* Names w/links take you to the Copper Knob page; some pages have videos.
3A. List of Beginner Dances:
- Ah Si! (ss-ck) 32 count, 4 wall, by Rita Masur
- Bad Bad Leroy Brown (ss-ck) 32 count, 4 wall, choreographer unknown
- Beginner Cha Cha (ss-scanned) 24 count, 4 wall., choreographer unknown
- Blue Rose (ss-ck) 38 count, 0 wall, by Darrell & Doris Aldrich
- Cab Driver (ss-ck+dd) 24 count, 4 wall, choreographer unknown
- Canadian Stomp (ss-ck) 32 count, 4 wall, by Michael Beck
- Cowboy Charleston (ss-abd) 16 count, 4 wall, by Jeanette Hall & Tonya Miller
- Cupid’s Shuffle (ss-dd) (copKnob version different) 32 count, 4 wall, choreographer unknown
- Electric Slide (ss-ck) 18 count, 4 wall, by Ric Silvern (USA) 76 | Youtube
- Locomotion (ss-ck) 32 count, 4 wall, by Jo & Rita Thompson) |
- Mamma Maria (ss-ck) 32 Count, 4 Wall, by Frank Trace | Youtube
- Mister In Between and Mister In-Between (ss-ck) 32 count, 4 wall, by Pepper Siquieros |
- New York New York (ss-rh) 16 count, 2 wall, choreographer unknown
- (we use the learn2dance4fun.com version, Copper Knob is similar, but different)|
- Old Bones (ss-ck+ki) 64 count, 1 wall, by Linda Oates
- Rockin The Wagon Wheel (ss-ck) 32 count, 4 wall, by Jamie Marshall (04.2013) | Youtube
- Sunday Driver (ss-ck+ki) – 32 count, 2 wall, by Javier Rodriguez Gallego
- (we’ve been using the Kickit version; Copper Knob is the same)
- Ten Step (ss-ck) 18 count, 0 wall, by choreographer unknown
- Texas Waltz (Last Cheaters Waltz) (ss-sl) 36 count, 1 wall, by Jim Ferrazzano | Youtube
- Walking After Midnight (ss-pd) (no copKnob pg) 24 count, 4 wall, submitted by Cut-A-Rug D.J. and Dance Enterprises Inc; we use the PartyDirectory.com version)
|LINKS TO COPPER KNOB:|
|* If the dance’s name is a LINK, then that link should take you to the Copper Knob reference page for that dance
(which may have suggested videos)
* The absence of a link, indicates there is NO Copper Knob page for that dance.
|Step Sheet Codes:|
|* The notation “ss-ck” indicates we have a Copper Knob step sheet for that dance.
* A “no-ss” indicates we do NOT have a step sheet for that dance.
|~~~~~~ Additional Codes:
* * A “ss-ki” indicates we have a Kick-It step sheet, “ss-abd” = Arizona Body Dance, “ss-dd“= Dance With Dee Dee, “ss-rh” = Rocking Horse, “ss-sl” = Susan Lombardo.