- The beginner’s class has been taught by resident Susan Houle.
- Meridian Manor also has the Thursday night sessions led by Jan Anderson and John Cline, but they tend to cater to the more experienced dancers.
This video demonstrates Vine/grapevines, shuffle steps, coaster steps, sailor steps, steplock steps, kickball change, pivot turns, and heel hitch.
Below are links to STEP SHEETS and Youtube videos, for some of Susan Houle’s Jan 2018 Beginner Line Dance Class:
- Jan 28 – Canadian Stomp: Step Sheet | Youtube Video | Copper Knob reference page
- Jan 28 – Electric Slide: Step Sheet | Youtube Video | Copper Knob reference page
- Feb 12 – Baby Doll Waltz: Step Sheet |cannot find video for this version
- Feb 12 – Walking After Midnight: Step Sheet | cannot find video for this version
FYI: Step sheets for most of the line dances done at Meridian Manor can be viewed in MM Google Drive Step Sheet Album #1.